Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Life seems to have slowed down a little bit lately. It appears to be a season of thinking and resting, there are so many questions and I am patiently waiting on the answers. And little by little they seem to be coming....thankfully. Things are starting to make sense even if I am not getting the answers that I am looking for. God knows and that is all that matters.

Yesterday was our first snow fall of the year and I really enjoyed it. Deanna was so excited that you really had no choice but to be excited. After work I picked up Dee and we came home and I found her snowsuit, hat and mittens so she could go out and play. Then I blew up her tube sled and took it outside and let her go down the little hill in our back yard, just perfect for a 3 year old... God is good. We had a blast. And today the snow is gone....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I wish I were 3 again. I'd love to just play and play and play. You're a good mother, Raema. God has really blessed you with a special relationship with your daughter and it shows in your posts. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

time for a new post lady... here are some ideas to get ya started... okay... i had a great weekend on grand manan... gosh i sure love it there... or here is another thought... in church on grand manan on sunday night my daughter kept laying her head on this guy that sat beside me and he just smiled... he is so nice... blah, blah, blah... you can fill in the blanks but i got you started... it was good to see ya again raema... hope this catches you having a great day...

raema said...

oops, sorry Scottie, I didn't use your ideas for my post but thanks anyways sometimes I need a good boost to get me going.