Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Little update

Since most of January was a write off I figured I should start February off with a bang, so yesterday I started the Christopher Leadership Course in public speaking so the next 8 weeks are going to pretty torturous, because I am absolutely terrified of public speaking, it is my #1 fear in life. Which is why I am doing this to get over that fear and build a little self confidence, because I know God has huge plans for my life. And tonight I started up a gym membership, so my goal will be to get to the gym 3 times a week. So I went and bought new sneakers and now I need some new outfits, money, money, money...... Anyways I need to get to bed I am going on day 6 of my 7 day stretch of work and I am pretty tired.

5 comments:

Scottie said...

quick update... i am meeting my boy and his mom saturday at 2:30 and we may move to a park after then... hoping for some good weather for sliding... any insight? if we do sliding, you and deanna should just happen to show up... i could call you on sat to be sure...

that is super exciting about the public speaking thing... as i mentioned before, you seem to be good with words so if you can speak them as well as you write them that would be sweet... big stuff, big stuff...

Anonymous said...

how does a person contact you? what's your email address?

raema said...

raemadee@hotmail.com

raema said...

Hey Scottie, Saturday is a busy day for me, Deanna has a birthday party at 11 and we have a wedding at 3, are you only in town for the day??

Scottie said...

yes i was... of course you know this by now... hope you had a great weekend...