Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today has been a very strange day, I can't even share most of it yet, maybe sometime. All I know is that I am going to have a lot of decisions to make in the next few months. Yeah I need some prayer. And also my Grampy went home to see Jesus this morning, and I do have peace with it. I am just so glad that I know where he is, and someday I will see him, and really get to know him. So I am headed to Grand Manan once again tomorrow, I haven't been home this much in a long time. I have until next Thursday off for bereavement days, and then I work Thursday and am off till the next Tuesday so it will be a nice little break. Too bad I couldn't get Thursday off.

I was remembering when I first started writing this blog and what a hard time I was having at work, I have realized lately that I have finally found contentment in my job, and I actually enjoy working most days, now that is a miracle. What next Lord??

No comments: