Friday, September 22, 2006

Ohhhhh what a journey

It's 3:30 am and I am just getting home from an awesome night of prayer, teaching and talking. When we let the Lord lead us He will take us on a mighty journey. He can take us from the valley to the mountain top in no time if we will only let him and are open to receive. Everytime I gather with these awesome sisters of mine he brings us closer and closer to him, breaking off anything that is left over from the past, delivering us from all evil... Minute by minute we get closer to him, and the day that I meet Jesus I want him to say "Well done, good and faithful servant."

6 comments:

Scottie said...

your journey encourages me...

thanks raema...

Em Bass said...

haha- i so knew Scottie made that comment b4 I opened this comment box- I even made a bet on it :P
Yeah- it was really nice seeing you last time you were down here, and it sounds like you're doing great:) Just remember that right now the devil is so mad @ you right now, and he wants to attack you more then ever- so be prepared to fight.

Danielle said...

I have so enjoyed reading about your fall for Jesus and your great love for his community. Your sisters sound awesome!!!!

Danielle said...

How is Deanna? My sister's nickname is Dee Dee, by the way. I will have to send MY Deanna your website link. She would love your encouraging journey.

Anonymous said...

It is time to write again!!

raema said...

Danielle, yeah my sister's are awesome they are strong when I am weak, I thank God for bringing them into my life, they have helped me grow so much. Deanna is doing great, growing up, learning to love Jesus. The other day I asked her to tell me everything she knew, and she told me she knew about Jesus, that he was in Heaven and in her heart, it was neat. I had her at a worship service a couple of weeks ago at the barn, and we had a guest there and he was prophesying over people, and he pointed at Deanna and said "see that little girl she is annointed, he told her to keep waving her flag and to be free, and that she would bring 100's or 1000's to God. I can't remember exactly what he said...but it was awesome. She ran around there praising God, running, and dancing, for 5 hours straight.

Yeah give your Deanna my web link, the more the merrier :)