Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Under the wings of God, while a storm brews overhead.

Thanks everyone, sorry I have been gone so long. Things have been so busy, and I just haven't taken the initiative to sit down and write...it is so hard to explain where I am at right now. "Under the wings of God, while a storm brews overhead." Yes Emily, the devil is definitely mad, and he is also very sly... The last couple of weeks have been a struggle, I was getting so tired, and when I get tired, I get grumpy and down... You know how it goes. Work is my biggest struggle I have such a hard time being positive there, it's like I am a completely different person when I am there, and I let it get me down, because I keep failing, over and over again. But I will succeed, hopefully someday soon. I just have to give it to God. My prayer right now is to love people like God loves them, even with all of their imperfections, because I'm not perfect and I don't know anyone that is. I just want God to mold me into the likeness of him, because he is the potter and I am the clay.

So on that happy note, Deanna went to her Dad's for the long weekend and I stayed in town to rest. I did rest, but man what a weekend. Intense, crazy, awesome!!! How else can I explain it. I really don't think that I can. It is awesome where God is taking me, has taken me. I feel like I am living in this supernatural world, I guess I am. God is giving me his eyes, his ears and his heart.

Friday night Chrissy and I went to "the barn" to pray and praise, and they ended up praying for me for quite a long time, it was awesome, more healing. God is showing me what doors are open that need to be closed and where all the pain is coming from. Slowly but surely.

Saturday night I went for Thanksgiving supper at my friend Danielle's house with her family, so that was nice. Then 6 of us went down town and prayed around the city we didn't actually get out and talk to anyone until we went to get a snack at the Irving, so we went in and a couple of the girls were able to witness to a couple of people.

Sunday came and it was a crazy day, we spent a complete 18 hours in the Spirit, worshipping God, praying for people, ministering to people, laughing, crying, prophesying. One of the most amazing days that I have ever had. So many stories, too many to tell... Then I had to go back to work, Monday night. Ohh what I could do for the Kingdom if I just didn't have to work.... someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Raema. But what a better place to minister among the sick. You know my heart there. You know, maybe the devil doesn't want you to know your potential there. Sometimes the field is ripe right in front of us and we don't realize it. Maybe you have a deeper love for your work but the enemy is covering it up with lies. Trust the Spirit in you and ask what doors need to be closed in your life. You are so special! Remember my prayers are with you, stay in the Word, there are alot of prophetic words there for you, Deanna, your present and your future. Love you mom

Scottie said...

wow... it is like i am reading a blog that your mom would write... it is amazing how you two are different people, but it seems that God is doing similar stuff... i envy your journey raema... exciting stuff...

Danielle said...

"Oh what I could do for the Kingdom if..."

Girl, you are doing it.