Sunday, October 15, 2006

Praise God!!!

It has been a while since I have posted any praises to God and it is so easy to forget to praise Him especially when things aren't always the way you want them to be.
But he knows our hearts desire. He knows what is best for us right now. Where we need to be and why, even if we don't.

I want to praise God tonight for how far I have come in the last year. Praise Him for completely breaking me a year ago, because that was just the beginning of where I am and where he is taking me. Praise Him for the friends I have made along the way. Praise Him for the heart ache, the pain, because it has made me who I am today. Praise Him for life, because when I look around me I do have it pretty good. Praise Him for the gifts he has given me and for helping me to develop them more and more each day. Praise Him that I can hear his voice. Praise Him for the angels that surround me. Praise Him for Deanna because she is such a blessing. Praise Him for my job. And I even want to praise Him for my debt because it has taught me so much about money and has given me a passion for helping others with their debt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me to praise Him. He is awesome. There seems to be so many distractions, but if we just remember that they are just distractions we can keep our focus on the Father and that is where the battles are won.