Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feasts

I thought I would try something new and came across these a while back so here it goes my first Friday's Feast. It was kind of fun, good for a laugh.


Friday, February 16, 2007
Feast One Hundred & Thirty One

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I don't know something relaxing... birds chirping, Amazing grace...

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Partly cloudy with some sunny spots. Depends on the day....

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Finances... Yes, I'm in the wrong profession :)

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
The Bible! It would be nice if I could understand everything I read that day as well, but remembering it would be a start.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it? a gigantic orange flavor sucker (the good orange flavor) with a fudge chocolate layer between layers of sucker, which is funny because I don't like orange chocolate... It would be called Super Layered Orange Chocolate Sucker...or SLOCS for short. LOL

No comments: