Saturday, February 17, 2007

Have you ever wondered how there can be so many people around you, yet you still feel so alone. No one who really understands you, no one who will really listen. I feel like I am an outsider in this world. I seem to be in a lot of different places, with a lot of different people, but I don't quite belong. I feel like I could easily get lost in the crowd. There is nothing about me that is spectacular, nothing that makes me stick out from the rest of the world, everything about me is mediocre, and somedays it makes me kind of sad. But I should be happy, because this is how God made me... or is it??? Maybe I have allowed circumstances to make me??? I think this is why I am not satisfied with mediocrity because I know I have the potential to be so much more.....some day.....

No comments: