Sunday, February 18, 2007

So... I feel like writing, I seem to be writing a lot lately, it's good therapy. I find what I can't say in person I can write it all down and it somehow makes sense. It's kind of strange writing to the world, anyone has a possibility to see. It's not like writing in a journal, you have to be careful because you never know who will read it, sometimes I wish I could write exactly what I am feeling, without talking in riddles, oh well.... that's what a journal is for.

I am now going on week 5 of The Christopher Leadership Course in public speaking, it has been really great for me. Last week they awarded their first "Most improved student", and I won. That just tells you how terrified I was of speaking in front of other's. I still am a little nervous but I actually love it and look forward to the classes. Because I won, I had to give a thank you speech, impromtu, and this week I have to give a gift presentation to whoever wins, impromptu as well. Anyways, I am excited and can't wait to see where God is leading me.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a terrific achievement! I haven't been blogging too much lately but I thought I'd stop by to see what's up in your world. Hang in their Raema!