Friday, December 08, 2006

It's almost Christmas


This is going to be a really random post. For some reason all I can think about writing is... Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so.... So I guess somebody needed to hear that.

Oh and I love Christmas, which is funny because I usually don't like Christmas or winter, but this year I love it. I guess that shows how far I've come since last year. Praise the Lord. Last night I got the "fake" tree out, and Deanna, Holli and I started decorating it, and tonight I finished decorating it all by myself and put some lights up in the window, so "It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas" , it's great. Now I just have to put a few lights outside and the house will be done. Deanna will be happy, she has been bugging me to decorate for almost a month now.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm with you, praise the Lord! Merry Christmas to you and sweet little Deanna. Keep on giving us single moms a great name!

With Hugs for the Holidays,
Danielle
California

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas raema... sorry i never stopped to chat with ya at either of the services... i guess i had a lot going on in my head so i was very distracted... i am sure you were busy too... anywho, have a great day today and way beyond...

very nice pic...